The Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle is a family-friendly day of riding bikes in downtown Fort Wayne. Featuring a Tours of 18, 33 and 43 miles, there is a distance suitable for everyone from the casual riders to the serious cyclists. The Spring Cycle also offers plenty for the kids, with our Kickstart4Kids event. Kickstart4Kids includes bike safety and educational activities and much more. Click the images below to learn more about the Tour and Kickstart4Kids.
Click Here for Parking information in Downtown Fort Wayne, provided by VisitFortWayne.com
2014 Spring Cycle Event Schedule
(all events start at the Arts United Center - 300 E. Main Street)
Friday, May 16
- 5 pm - 8 pm --- Late Registration & Early Check-In / Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, May 17
- 7 am - 9 am --- Late Registration & Packet Pick-Up
- 7 am - 3 pm --- Arts United Campus open
- Food and beverages by Fort Wayne Food Trucks Inc.
- Vendor Booths open
- 9 am --- Welcome and Opening Ceremonies
- 9:30 am - 1:30 pm --- Tour Events (with mass start at 9:30 a.m.)
- Short - 18 miles
- Medium - 33 miles
- Long - 43 miles
- Start Line is on Main Street
- Finish Line is at East Superior and Barr Streets
- 10 am - 3 pm --- Kickstart4Kids
- Kid-friendly activities provided by local organizations including an obstacle course, Build Your Own Trail Mix, helmet and bike fittings and checks, bike safety and education, and a family bike
ride at 12 noon
Fort4Fitness is a proud partner of the Kickstart Fort Wayne Festival.
The 2014 Fort4Fitness Spring Cycle is presented by: