New Year's Resolutions: Do you love 'em or hate 'em?
We can confidently say that you are going to LOVE partnering with Fort4Fitness with your "New Year, New Me" attitude!
If you're one of the many who has resolved to commit to your health and fitness in the new year, CONGRATS! You're already off to a great start.
Now, let's be honest. Oftentimes, that well-intended New Year fitness enthusiasm fizzles out, and before you know it, you're back to square one. Fort4Fitness can help you combat that! With so many fun programs and events for people of all ages and skill levels, Fort4Fitness is here to keep you motivated.
- The 2020 Virtual Challenge helps you reach your half or full marathon goals at your own pace, step by step.
- The Spring Cycle boasts five tour distances to accommodate both families and experienced cyclists.
- Our Kids Marathon and Seniors Marathon programs are summer-long and incremental, so it's great for beginners and veterans alike.
- The Fall Festival can be used as a stepping stone for someone who is just starting on their fitness journey or for hardcore distance runners.
- The Fort4Fitness Training Group is for anyone and everyone to help you reach your goals in time for the Fall Festival.
Registration is now open for the Spring Cycle on May 30th and the Fall Festival on Sept. 25th & 26th. You can decide TODAY that you're going to commit to the challenge! You can do this.
Need more convincing? Check out our Inspirational Stories blog to read about Fort4Fitness participants who changed their lives with just one decision, just like the one you can make right now.
Click one of the links below to register and start your journey to a healthier you!
2020 Virtual Challenge
Spring Cycle & Fall Festival Bundle
Posted in: Fall Festival, Spring Cycle, Training<