Start time 8:30 AM
Parkview Field in Downtown Fort Wayne
- The Fort4Fitness Half Marathon is a USATF certified course.
- The start line is on Harrison Street just north of the Harrison Baker Street intersection (1 block southeast of Parkview Field) in downtown Fort Wayne, and concluded with an exciting finish at Parkview Field. The course takes racers through historic Fort Wayne neighborhoods and past landmark churches.
- Participants receive runner tracking (must sign up before race), chip timing, a long sleeve race shirt, goody bag with giveaways, on-course water, unique finisher medal to all finishers, post-race food, and downloadable race photos.
- Awards are given to the top three male and female finishers in the following categories/ age groups: Overall Wheelchair, Overall Open; Overall Masters (40+); 14 and Under; 15-19; 20 to 24; 25 to 29; 30 to 34; 35 to 39; 40 to 44; 45 to 49; 50 to 54; 55 to 59; 60 to 64; 65 to 69; 70 to 74; 75 to 79; 80 and Over.
- Overall awards are based on gun time, age group awards are based on chip time.
- Race numbers (bibs) are required to participate.
- Half Marathon participants must complete the 13.1 miles in 4 hours or less (18 minute 18 second per mile pace)
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of the Half Marathon
- Must be at least 10 years or older to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Wheeled and/or motorized devices (in-line/roller skates, bikes, skateboards, Heelys, wagons, etc.) and animals (except guide dogs) will not be allowed on the course.
- The use of electronic devices is strongly discouraged.
Fort4Fitness has recruited several enthusiastic runners that want to help others reach their personal goals, while at the same time making your experience a truly memorable one!
- Pace Groups are a free service to those who have registered for the Half Marathon.
- No need to sign up, just look for the appropriate pace sign in the start corrals.
- Half Marathon pace runners include these times: 1:45 Half Marathon Pace Team (8:00/mile), 1:50 Half Marathon Pace Team (8:23/mile), 2:00 Half Marathon Pace Team (9:09/mile), 2:10 Half Marathon Pace Team (9:55/mile), 2:20 Half Marathon Pace Team (10:41/mile), 2:30 Half Marathon Pace Team (11:27/mile)
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and CANNOT be applied to future years. NO EXCEPTIONS.