The Corporate Connection Program provides an opportunity for companies to encourage healthy living and physical activity in its employees. Through the program, companies offer their employees incentive to participate in one or more Fort4Fitness events by covering the cost (or a portion of the cost) of employee registrations.
FORT4FITNESS CORPORATE CONNECTIONs RECEIVE:
- The early bird registration rate for Fort4Fitness event(s)
- Special comp code to be used when registering participants
- Materials to assist with marketing and employee registration
- Company name/website link listed on the Corporate Connection section of the Fort4Fitness website, as well as other promotional materials
- Companies must register at least 20 employees in any Fort4Fitness event (Spring Cycle, Summer Sunset Relay, Fall Festival, Winter Winder Dash) to receive the early bird registration cost.
- Companies are responsible for the promotion of the Corporate Connection program to its employees in order to reach the minimum number of registrations. Fort4Fitness does not designate who the company can sign up to reach the minimum number of registrations; this is determined solely by the company.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
For a PDF of complete Corporate Connection details, click here. Contact us at email@example.com or 260-760-3371 with any questions. To apply to become a Corporate Connection, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
2023 Corporate connections
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Harris Pontoons FWO
- MedPro Group
- OMSA The Oral Surgery Group and Diepenbrock Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Paul Davis of Northeast Indiana
- PNC Bank
- Riverside Mfg., LLC
To apply for the Corporate Connection Program for 2023, complete the form below.